Access the preferences pane.
Keyboard shortcut: Command key (it has a ⌘ symbol) and then the ","
Click the General tab and scroll down to the "Calculate Cost Per" section:
Below is an explanation of each configurable setting that affects the calculation of cost per mile or km:
- Trip Level Visible: allows you to choose if the calculation is displayed at the trip level.
- Group Level Visible: allows you to choose if the calculation is displayed at the group level.
- Cost Prefix: this appears to the left of the calculated cost.
- Cost: the cost per mile or km.
- Cost postfix: this appears to the right of the calculated cost.
- Preview (23.5 Miles\Km): is a preview of a calculation using the above settings for 23.5 miles or km.